INBAP INTERMODAL – THE LARGEST TERMINAL AT THE POLISH EASTERN BORDER
The largest, modern, fully functional INBAP INTERMODAL transhipment terminal at the Polish eastern border is being built on an area of over 15 hectares in Małaszewicze Duże and Małaszewicze Małe, near Terespol – 120 km from the border crossing with Ukraine and only 5 km from the border with Belarus, directly at route 2 of the TEN-T core network route, i.e. North Sea – Baltic Sea, connecting the most important ports in Europe using all available modes of transport.
The E20 railway line and its CE20 branch for freight are located in the vicinity of the investment for combined transport, as well as road E30: Świecko – Terespol.
The terminal will be equipped with:
• a railway siding with a track system with broad gauge (1520) and standard gauge (1435) with a length of over 1 km each (on both the north and south sides);
• gantry cranes and container platforms;
• empty container storage yard;
• an office and rest and refreshment building;
• functional truck parl;
• terminal tractors;
• functional parking for cars and lorries;
• vehicle scale;
• washing and service station for vehicles and containers.
The project fits perfectly into the growing expectations of the transport market, offering clients and partners a comprehensive logistics service at the highest level.